At Pears Global, we are looking for a student assistant to support our financial team in weekly reporting and handling of payments related to our property portfolio and more than 60 property companies. In addition to the daily financial tasks, the finance team also assists the investment team when needed. You will become part of our continuously growing Danish team of 10 colleagues at our office in central Copenhagen at Østerbro.
Through this position you will be able to affect and optimize processes and procedures and experience both professional and personal growth. The working hours are approximately 15-20 hours a week with flexibility.
Your key tasks:
- Weekly and monthly bank balance reporting
- Bank and loan reconciliation
- Invoice processing
- Assist with quarterly and annual reports
- Ad-hoc management support and analysis
Your competencies include that you:
- Are currently studying finance, economics, mathematics or similar at a bachelor level
- Are an experienced user of Excel
- Have a basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping
- Are self-motivated and can work independently, but also have good collaborative skills
- Possess a sense of detail and take pride in delivering high-quality outputs
- Are a strong communicator both verbally and written in Danish as well as English
Furthermore, you are ambitious and detail oriented, and you strive to deliver quality whether it is management reporting or day-to-day tasks.
We are investment advisors to The Pears Family Trust in relation to its real estate portfolio in Denmark. To date, Pears Global has advised on the acquisition of a diversified real estate portfolio comprising some 2,500 residential and commercial units with a total value of DKK 5 billion.
For more information please contact Patrick Bruggisser, phone +45 61 61 26 22
Send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will conduct interviews on a continuous basis.