The role as Investment Executive in PGRED is wide-ranging, as you will hold the responsibility to conduct the necessary analyses of the real estate market for identification of potential investment projects as well as being able to put together a business case justifying the investment. You will project manage the investment case towards closing and ensure that internal and external stake holders are involved and capable of making the necessary decisions in a timely manner.
- Establish pipeline of potential investment projects
- Identification of unused investment potentials by carrying out quantitative as well as qualitative analyses of market as well as concrete cases, evaluation of trends, and input from network
- Expand network among investors and advisors within the real estate industry
- Project manage acquisition processes from presentation for the Investment Committee, conducted due diligence, concluded negotiation on to structuring of closing process
- Ensure follow up on investment for ongoing optimisation of project and organisational learning
- Support company culture and working methodology ensuring necessary professionalism and impact in market approach
- Managerial responsibility for presently one Investment Analyst
The ideal candidate will:
The right candidate has a relevant academic background and is professionally broadly rooted within real estate or portfolio investment. It is critical, that you are able to create momentum on the acquisition part of the business ensuring a continued flow of projects for evaluation and potentially investment.
For further information, please contact Frank Knudsen: email@example.com