Investment Analyst/Associate opportunity with Pears Global Real Estate Denmark (part of the William Pears Group with DKK 50 bn AUM and DKK 10 bn AUM across Europe). This role will report directly into the Investment Executive.
You will be a full-time employee in a team of 10 dedicated colleagues with offices located centrally in Copenhagen at Østerbro.
For the right candidate we offer ample opportunities to develop your competencies within real estate investment, asset management and financing.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Investment opportunities;
- Performing investment analyses and developing fund summaries on prospective opportunities
- Working with the investment team to identify, review and evaluate prospective opportunities.
- Building and maintaining detailed investment cash flow models
- Building scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Preparing decision making documents for internal Investment committees including coordinating the administrative processes required for all investments and assisting the investment team
- Preparing research analyses on market trends, strategies, industries, sectors, geographies and other topics as required
- Improve and develop digital processes and data analysis methods, incl. big data
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a keen interest in real estate and financing
- 1-3 years’ applicable experience, e.g. with real estate valuations
- Have a master’s degree within business, finance, economics or similar
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint, and an interest in digital tools
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English, and feel comfortable communicating with team members of all seniority
- Take pride in delivering high quality analysis with a strong attention to details.
- Have a good understanding of real estate market dynamics and a commercial mindset
- Be able to meet tight deadlines and adapt to ever changing market conditions
- Be able to multitask and work to a fast pace
For further information, please contact Frank Knudsen: email@example.com